Urinalysis Test CHEMSTRIPS 9 Btl/100
Features of the Chemstrip 9 Urine Test Strips:
- Accurate urinalysis screening begins with a quality test strip. The patented construction of the Chemstrip Urine Test Strips includes absorbent pads underlying the reagent pad, held in place by a mesh laminate overlay, rather than adhesive. This facilitates absorbency and rapid diffusion of the sample, prevents chemical runover onto adjacent strips, and provides easy-to-read, uniform, distinct color changes.
- Urine test strips can be stored for over 1 year at room temperature, even after the vial has been opened.
- It is known that vitamin C (ascorbic acid) can interfere with the oxidation reaction on blood and glucose test areas, resulting in false-negative test results. The test strips in the Chemstrip product line are protected against this interference. Thus, even high concentrations of ascorbic acid have virtually no influence on the test result for blood and glucose.
- Evaluation of results is always clear and reliable, thanks to the easy-to-read, vertical color scale on the vial label, which perfectly matches reaction colors on the test strip pads.
- All test pads are evaluated in the stable phase. Color reactions develop rapidly and in parallel, so timing is less critical than with conventional test strips. All pads can be read anytime between one to two minutes. Users have ample time to read and confirm results and an extra measure of confidence that results are accurate.
- Chemstrip urine tester strips test for the following nine different substances in the urine: